Leeds City Council decides what rents we must charge each year. We work out what each member should pay according to the size of their plot and then subtract any discounts that apply. Here is a list of rents for full plots for the years 2022 to 2025:
|% Due to LCC||68.00%||68.00%||68.00%||68.00%|
- For the whole period 2013 to 2023 water charges are £10 for a full plot.
- Membership in the Leeds and District Allotment Gardeners Federation is £4 for each member.
Discounts on rents apply for up to one full plot per member. Since 2015 the discount for pensioners is 20%. Certain other benefits qualify for a 50% discount. Here is a list of them:
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Full time Student
- Housing Benefit
- Incapacity Benefit
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Lone Pensioner Allowance
- Pension Credit
- Personal Independence Payment
- War Disablement Pension
Any benefit introduced by the Department for Work and Pensions which supercedes or replaces any of the benefits listed in this schedule.