Trustees inspection of all plots. Is each plot properly cultivated? Are the paths clear? Is there anything dangerous there?
* Harriet GHarriet G
* Louise GLouise G
- Warning: Parsnip SapNasty blisters from sap and sunlight!
- Peter Blakey42 years at Hollin Lane Allotments
- Two Potato DaysTwo Potato Days in February, with lots of varieties to choose from:
- LAF Learning Day 20 March 2023Sales ended.
- Big Garden Bird Watch 27-29 January 2023RSPB’s annual bird count. Everyone can take part.
- Winter Pruning Apples and PearsBetween Nov. and early March in UK.
- Autumn Show 2022Have a go!
- Allium leaf miner damageMany onion crops ruined.
- Monbiot on SoilMonbiot on soil and the future of food.
- Gardening Without PesticidesA useful guide to gardening without pesticides
- Allium Leaf Miner in November
- Hosepipe Ban – Correction
- Summer Pruning: Apples and Pears
- Autumn Show 2021 Invite
- Potato Blight
- AGM 2018
- October 2018 Work Party
- Apple Juicing Day 2018
- Show 2018
- March 2018 Work Party